Almost overnight, Ryan has taken a liking to selecting his clothes every morning. Up until now, he could have cared less what he wore. *sigh* It was a good run for me. Three years of getting to choose his outfits… Good thing there’s another one in the hopper.
**In case you’d like to recreate this look for yourself, here are the details:
1. Hat: freebie from Target Field
2. White long sleeve T: hand me down
3. Plaid button-down “dada” shirt: long-ago gift from Grandma K, courtesy of a consignment shop
4. Grandma Pants: gift from friend
5. Argyle socks: size 6-12 months (seriously!), Children’s Place